TopShelfQuest GLT contributed in increasing operational efficiency of Top Shelf by deploying customized Salesforce App.
Top Shelf Delivery is a full service white glove furniture delivery company specializing in providing delivery services for high valued items such as designer and retail furniture, antiques and lighting fixtures. Top Shelf Delivery provides award-winning delivery services from start to finish.
Thus, the furniture conveyance organization wished to have a solitary framework that could provide job booking, inventory, payroll and lead management processes all together.
Top Shelf's objective was to establish a system across four of its business units (Booking, payroll, inventory and lead management system) in order to rationalize its processes and implement a more unified view of its clients. They would prefer not to buy salesforce licenses for team individuals, however desired that individuals could alter some data of salesforce.
As Top Shelf was using third party management tools which had limitations in scaling up to address customized business needs and also to come up with a single framework, it decided to approach Quest GLT to explore an alternative solution.
Quest GLT recommended and developed customized salesforce application for Top Shelf. The application was implemented to overcome the limitations of spreadsheet/e-mail based job booking and lead tracking system.
- Single platform to manage and track Leads, Job bookings, inventory, employees and payroll.
- Automated emails on job booking and warehouse product inspection.
- Customized code for integrating the App with Google Maps to locate pick up and drop off addresses.
Use of customized code to automatically sync jobs with salesforce calendar, to track the availability of
crew members for future bookings.
- Use of third party applications for integrating the App with Quickbooks
- Bringing automation in management system using customized reports and dashboards.
- Custom web form allowing individuals to modify salesforce data without logging in.
- Making the desktop salesforce app compatible with Salesforce1 mobile app.
- Reduction of manual effort by 55% with automation.
- Reduction of overhead expenses by 40% using web from.
- Increased operational efficiency with Google maps, automatic emails, calendar sync.
- Increased in sales by 40% with appropriate lead management system
- Automatic management system with customized reports and dashboards.
Excellent Team of professionals, Did Web Research, Web Development for me very well.
Brilliant work on my Android APP. Designing and support were awesome.
“Professional, courteous, competitively priced, prompt, and talented. Thanks for the excellent work.”
Fortunate to find a technical team so strong
Thanks for nicely built system, designed for us. Our entire process has become very smooth after adoption of the system.
Excellent vendor! Understands and communicates in English perfectly which was great for our team here in the US. Very quick work and highest of quality. Responded well to requests for changes.
We appreciate all the work you and your team did so far. Your team have responded very fast to the changes we requested and we really appreciate this.